Effective March 22, 2018
1. Information Collected
When using our Services, we may collect information from you to administer your account or provide you with additional information about Airship.
Information you provide to us:
Many of our Services require either registering for an Airship account or requesting more information about our Services. In doing so, you will voluntarily provide us with basic personal information.
- We collect personal contact information, such as your full name, phone number, email address.
- We collect business information, such as your company name, location, and contact information.
- If you are signing up for a paid service, you may also be required to provide us with financial and billing information, such as your billing address, credit card number, bank account information, and the number of employees that will be using our Services.
- We may collect other additional information from you during the course of using our Services.
- When you contact Airship, we may keep records of your communications with us.
Information we get from your use of our Services:
- We collect some information through the technology on our Services.
- We automatically collect some information about the devices you use to access our Services, such as your Operating System (OS), your device model, and Internet Protocol (IP) address of your device.
- We collect information about your usage of our Services, such as access your browser software, access times, and actions taken on our Services. These actions may include pages visited, links clicked, and website elements that you interact with.
- We and our partners may automatically collect information through cookies or similar information-gathering tools that identify your browser or device. If you choose to set your browser to block cookies, this could affect the functionality of our Services.
2. Use of Collected Information
We use the information we collect to provide, maintain, and improve our Services and to develop new products.
- Account Creation and Security - We use information collected to create and secure your account. Your account will be used to identify you as a user in our system.
- Improvements to Services - We may use information collected to improve our Service and develop new products.
- Provide Support - We may use information collected to respond to your questions and comments.
- Service Communications - We may send you related information, invoices, updates, technical notices, and administrative messages.
- Promotional Communications - We may use your personal information to inform you about our pending changes and improvements, upcoming events and news, and Services offered by Airship and our selected partners.
- Investigations - Protect against and investigate fraudulent, unauthorized, or illegal activity.
- Customer Testimonials - When we receive positive feedback and comments, we may post some of that information on our websites. Airship will obtain your consent prior to posting any feedback you provided to us on our websites.
- Publicity - Airship may use, at its sole discretion, your trade names, trademarks, service marks, logos, domain names, and other distinctive brand features in financial reports for our investors, presentations, marketing materials, customer lists, and Web site listings (including links to your website) for the purpose of advertising and publicizing your use of Airship’s Services.
3. Information Sharing
We do not share your personal information with third parties without your consent other than:
- Service Providers - We may share required data with our service providers so that they can provide services to us.
- Legal and Law Enforcement Requests - We may use or disclose information as required by law or a legal process to government or law enforcement official or private parties. We may also use or disclose information to respond to claims and legal processes.
- Emergencies - We may use and disclose information to protect the safety of the public or any person.
- Billing - Airship may use a third-party provider for invoicing, credit card processing, or bank transfers. This service will not be permitted to retain billing information except for the sole purpose of acting as a billing provider to Airship.
- Business Restructuring - Airship may sell, transfer, or share some or all of our business or assets, including your personal information, in connection with a potential business transaction such as a merger, financing, consolidation, acquisition, reorganization or sale of assets. In the event of bankruptcy or insolvency, personal information may also be transferred as a business asset. If another company acquires Airship, our business, or our assets, that company will possess the personal information collected by us and will assume the rights and obligations regarding your information as described in this policy.
Airship does not share, sell, or trade any information with third parties for their promotional purposes.
4. Updating Information
Airship seeks to provide you the ability to access your personal information, provide updates to it, or delete it - provided we do not have a legitimate legal or business reason to retain it. If there is information that you cannot review, update, or delete through your account, you may contact us directly. We will respond to your request within a reasonable timeframe. We may reject requests in cases that require disproportionately high risk, expense, technical effort, or as required by law. Although we will make all reasonable efforts to comply with requests, information may also be retained in our backup systems or archives for our records.
5. Customer Data
Airship’s customers may submit or direct us to collect personal information ("Customer Data") of individuals with whom Airship has no direct relationship with. We do not collect or store Customer Data which we are not directed by our customers to collect. Airship may only access Customer Data for the purpose of providing the Services or as required by law.
If personal information that pertains to you, as an individual who is a customer of our customer, has been submitted to us by an Airship customer and you wish to access, update, or delete such data, please inquire with the Airship customer that you have a relationship with directly. If you contact Airship directly, we will refer your request to that customer and support them as needed in responding to your request within a reasonable timeframe.
6. Children and Minors
Airship does not knowingly allow children under the age of 13 to register to use our Services. We do not collect personal information from children under 13. If we learn that a child under 13 has submitted any personal information to us, we will take steps to delete that user’s account and personal information.
7. Changes to this Policy
Airship reserves the right to modify or change this Policy. If we make any changes, we will update the "Last updated" date above. You agree that your continued use of our Services after changes have been published will constitute your acceptance of the revised Policy.
If you have any questions about this Policy, please contact us at email@example.com.